Friday, January 8, 2010

New Jewelry Junkie shop on Etsy

I've decided to try my hand at selling on Etsy.  I used to sell on Ebay many years ago, but have never tried Etsy.  It will certainly be a new experience.  My friend Natalie has encouraged me to give it a try for awhile.  From what I can tell, there are quite a large number of successful sellers on the site. 

On another note, I have new mini-charms (quite a large collection of them) that will be available at Wishes and Dreams tomorrow and online this coming week. They retail for $6 each or 2 for $10. They each measure around 1/2 inch to 3/4 of an inch and look great grouped together on a long ball chain.




1 comment:

  1. your blog is looking so great!!! i am loving it. we need to start promoting now so we can get you some more followers. i will also see if i can help figure out how to get scrolling pictures of your etsy items!

    ReplyDelete